Love and Food in the Big D

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 years later..


I never imagined how much our lives would change since the day we said "I do" three years ago. Standing up at that alter on our wedding day, palm sweating with nerves as everyone watched from behind, (I think I was more nervous about looking and feeling fat than actually marrying Mr. Kelley ;).. I couldn't have imagined this day. 3 years later, countries traveled, cities explored, and one sweet smelling, toothless 7 week old smiling at me from her bouncy chair. I couldn't have pictured my life feeling more fulfilled, or more full of love. What an amazing adventure we pledged to take together on that November day. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. Everleigh, Macie and I are the luckiest girlies in the world to have such a great daddy and husband.

And to mark this very special occasion, dinner was OBVIOUSLY in order.  And of course you can't do dinner on a special occasion without going for the gold, Chef Kelley style ;)  Seven weeks into parenthood and we embarked on our THIRD outing as new parents to the super fancy Mansion on Turtle Creek where we dined on their five course tasting menu and wine pairings.  oh la la!! What an incredible way to end the perfect evening with my love.  :) :)


I love you Mr. Kelley, thank you for three AMAZING years!  :)





Three years, (four new white hairs), one puppy and one beautiful little girl later... ;) 


September 25th 2012

No comments: