Every single day since the day Everleigh was born, I've learned something new. Something about her, something about me or just something about life in general.
There are a few things that I've learned this month that just aren't worth the fight with our little bear.
1. Bows are silly. Who needs them anyway? ;) We've decided we don't like them and will practically pull out our hair to get them off. Which leads to our hair being messy most of the time. Not worth the fight.
2. Bunny is better. Bunny is better than mommy, daddy and Macie combined. Well maybe that's a slight exaggeration...but bunny makes all things better. Bunny and his twin that is. (Come Easter time, we will politely request that EVERY single person we know scour their respective Targets for this blasted bunny...we already have two...we need at LEAST TEN!)
3. The car seat is the devil and even though we haven't quite figured out that it takes us to super fun places, we hate it. Stupid car seat. (This one we've known for a while.. I've just come to terms with the (sometimes) constant whining and/or crying that may come from just getting out of the neighborhood :/ )
4. We are NOT fond of "formal", sit down and look at the camera type pictures. Not worth the fight. Bunny in her mouth is how she is most days.. so in reality, it suits her fine and I didn't really WANT a picture of her in front of the Christmas tree. Who needs it anyway?!
5. Along with hating the car seat, we also hate diaper changes. If we could sit in our bulging wet diaper all day, we probably would. Our poopy ones too. Mommy and daddy are meanies for always changing them out. Can't you see I've been working on filling those things up for HOURS?! ;)
Our Bear at 15 Months (on Christmas Day) :)