Love and Food in the Big D

Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 Year Review

Now that I've officially handed over the last part of the Birthday (slash) Mother's Day present to Christi and Miss Addison, I can finally post the two Animoto videos I made for them.  I'll be working on Year 3 once I get the full set of pictures from Christi of this last year...so sit tight...it's a-comin' ;).

It's funny that Addie STILL cries everytime she sees a video of herself..so I knew, going in, that this wasn't going to go over well with her when it was time to watch them with the family...BUT... I knew everyone else would appreciate them...AND, I'm sure Addie will come around once she gets older so...no hard feelings.  ;) Enjoy!

Year 1 - Addison Grace Maldonado

 

Year 2 - The Adventure Continues... :)

 

Year 3 - still to come... stay tuned.  :)

No comments: