Love and Food in the Big D

Friday, February 15, 2013

Won't You Be My Valentine, My Valentine, My Valentine


In honor of yesterday's Ooey, Gooey, Love Fest...and to keep the sweetness going for the rest of the week, I'm sharing what has to be THE. CUTEST. VIDEO of OUR sweet, little Valentine that has been taken of her so far.  I know I've said this before, and I'll KEEP saying it, but, how in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!!! did we produce SUCH and A.DOR.ABLE child?!?!  Seriously?!?!  Melts my heart every single time I look into her big....scratch that....HUMONGOUS brown eyes!!   



Thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH  "Grandma" Lisa for taking this video and capturing Everleigh's sweet, 20 week, 2day old, goodness for everyone to enjoy!!  

Now....Won't you be my Valentine, My Valentine, My Valentine.. ;)  







No comments: