Love and Food in the Big D

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Restaurant Bid-ness :)

I have to say that even though I've had a million and ONE things swirling in my head lately, I'm actually kinda surprised that I've drawn such a BLANK when it comes to actually BLOGGING about something.  I"m totally dropping the ball I know, since it's still January and I technically shouldn't be putting my New Year's resolution to blog more on the back burner already... but life's been calling me away lately...at least mentally it has....

With restaurant planning hitting an ALL time high... at SUPER warp speed no less...my brain is literally MUSH right now.  Nervousness and excitement all rolled into one as our dream of owning our own restaurant nears.  Eeeeekkkkk!!! 

Without giving too much away... at least until we have more things finalized and set in stone, here's a quick peek at some of the things that've been happening in our lives these last few days..  

Like a kid in a candy store..

Lighting Inspiration

Textured wall perhaps??..

Thinking we may need to take this drive again to see what kinds of deals they have in the South Texas..
Or... maybe the 9 hour trek can wait.. ;)

Dreaming of Blacks BBQ in Lockhart, Tx

And eating amazing Thai food at the cute Coconut Grill place by our house.. :)
One must properly refuel to plan restaurants... right??  ;) 

More later.. must. keep. planning. dreaming. creating...NOT sleeping...stressing.. ;) 

No comments: