Love and Food in the Big D

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Shadow Box Love :)

A few months ago, on a trip to Wal-Mart for our usual gathering of house-hold necessities, I came across some fairly inexpensive ($10)-12"x12" shadow boxes that I instantly had an idea for. 

Knowing I had a box full of our wedding day knick-knacks, I had every intention of gathering them up in some sort of creative way, I just never really got around to it..... 
Until now.  :) 

"Save the Date" Box
Featuring our Save the Date cards (back & front- made by yours truly ;) Our monogram (again, by me), the "From the Kitchen of Chad Kelley" stamp we used on the recipe cards we gave out at the wedding & business cards of our various wedding vendors. 


Invitation / Wedding Day Box -
Featuring our invitation, response card, my "something blue" butterfly that was perched on my bouquet, Chad's boutineer, and church favor bags with the handmade rosaries my mom's best friend made for us. 

Wedding Ceremony Box -
Featuring our wedding program, scratch that BOOKLET - (Cover and first page shown here...designed, cut & assembled with love by us), ring bearers pillow (made by my sweet mama) and beautiful rosary given to us by our Padrinos, Celeste & Javi Moreno. 


No comments: