Love and Food in the Big D

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Everleigh Isabella Kelley - 14 Months and Counting


To say that these last two, well actually THREE weeks, have been crazy is a bit of an understatement.  With our trip to South Texas (for Thanksgiving) right on the heels of our return from NYC, I realized Everleigh's 14th month was fast approaching, but carving out a spare second (of quality daylight) to take her picture, seemed nearly impossible!  So needless to say I'm behind on this one...but since we're technically still IN her 14th month, I'm giving myself a little bit of slack for being more than a week late with this post :)  

And of course on the one and only day we had available, my poor bear was feeling under the weather..with the boogies and the super sad eyes.  :(  Poor thing.  I hate seeing her so sick...especially since she tries so dang hard to be happy!!  :/  

Your daily dose of my sweet, sweet bear.  

To see her last month's post, click on the link below.







No comments: