Love and Food in the Big D

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinterest Love :)


As if I needed another distraction in my life...  ;)

About a month ago, I discovered Pinterest.  I'm not even sure how...but I'm sure it was through blog reading.  A site devoted to organizing and cataloging the images that inspire you most.  A virtual pinboard of things you love and find online.  It's crazy how much inspiration can come from a simple image.  It can be the start of a craft project or just something to get you dreaming.... I'm. In. Heaven!!

Pinterest - yvettekelley09


Here's a snapshot of my computer screen just so you can see what I'm talking about.  Doesn't it look like fun?!  Wish I had thought of this first... Now I just hope I can keep up with my blog list AND my pinterest boards!  Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.. :) 

Take a look and tell me what you think! Happy Pinning...Oh and don't forget to follow me!  :)











No comments: