Love and Food in the Big D

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Taking Flight...

Being ever so diligent about keeping my outlook calendar up to date, I’m going to rely on it now to give you a quick run down of the last few FABULOUS months of my life…



March 30, 2008 Taking the leap! (LITERALLY)

So, aside from meeting my future hubby (Mr. Chad Kelley)…whom, I might add, I had yet to meet at this point, March 30th was the most THRILLING, death defying day of my entire life… and it was AMAZING!! On a whim, and completely lost of ALL my sensibilities, I decided to join my CRAZY co- workers SKYDIVING!!! I must have lost all my crackers that day… but boy was it a RUSH!! It was nothing like you would expect it to be. Here are a few pictures of my free fall!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!





 











KISSES!!

WHHHEEEEEEE!!!




Look MA, NO HANDS!!


















MADE IT! Whew!!





No comments: