Love and Food in the Big D

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend..

Just like old times...
I hate to admit that I don't even remember the last time the girls and I were able to get together like this. It was soooooo fabulous to see all my college station girlies again. I missed them so much! This time around it was the girlies AND their honeys as well. :) Even though it takes a while to get everyone's schedules together, the moment we all see each other, it's like we never missed a beat. I love and miss my friends dearly, and although we are all doing FABULOUSLY in our own little part of Texas, I still wish we were all in the same city... Here's a little sampling of the fun times we had..

My girl Jenny Penny and her man Brent


A couple bottles of wine and a scrabble game later..

Tag teaming it.. :)

Dallas Aquarium...
Seeking out a little underwater action, we headed downtown to the Aquarium. :)

Sweet little Fierro/Caldera family.. :)



He is so silly.. :)


Xuxa, where did you go?! You're the only one missing from this picture!


Awww.. there she is! Handsome Lucas munching away at his Frito bag.. :)

No comments: